Do You Want To Lose Weight And Keep It Off For Good?
How long has it been since you've truly loved the way you look and feel?
If you're like most people, it's been a while. You want to lose weight, but there are just so many obstacles...
- You can't find the time to workout
- You are not a "gym person"
- You refuse to go on another restrictive diet, only to have all the weight come back when you can't stick with it any more
- Your knees, shoulders, and back hurt constantly every time you go to that bootcamp, crossfit, or high intensity class.
- You have tried everything out there, but nothing seems to work for you
If any of these sounds like you, I want you to know that there is a better, more sustainable way to lose weight and keep it off for good.
What if there was a way where you could lose weight and keep it off for good, and you'll NEVER have to...
- Spend hours in the gym
- Count calories, eliminate carbs, or go on any number of restrictive diets again
- Worry about achy or painful knees, back, and shoulders ever again
- Feel intimidated in the gym
Instead, you will learn how to...
- Find a way of eating that you enjoy AND help you lose weight
- Begin moving well in the gym so you can improve your conditioning and get stronger WITHOUT aches and pains
- Improve your daily behaviors and cultivate habits so you will never have to diet and rely on motivation again
- Work on your body surrounded by like minded peers and supportive coaches who will keep you accountable every step of the way
(If you want to learn more about how you can create new habits, move well, and lose weight instantly then we've got just the thing for you. We've created these two currently FREE reports so you can get a head start on building your ideal body, jump start losing weight, and creating sustainable habits that will last you for life)
If any of these above sound like you, our adult semi-private training is perfect for you.
Semi-private training is an effective and affordable way to reach your fitness and lifestyle goals in a safe, effective, and affordable fashion.You get the results of personal training, but the cost and community of group training.
In traditional fitness classes, you will never be assessed or screened. You may have movement limitations or restrictions that your coaches will never know about if you're not screened. You then perform the same exact workout at everyone else in the gym, even though you might have different needs and restrictions as the person next to you.
It is nearly impossible to get the quality coaching and expert attention you need in these big groups. Our coach to athlete ratio will never exceed 1:5, meaning you will be able to have every exercise and repetition watched and coached intently by one of our excellent coaches.
In addition, our small group setting offers you the accountability and warm, energetic atmosphere that you won't get in personal training. Our adapt clients do a great job welcoming one another and keeping each other accountable towards their weight loss goals.
We believe we've developed a winning combination of individualization and group atmosphere to make this the most effective workout program in the Princeton/ Lawrence area for adults of all ages and fitness levels.
At Adapt, we follow a three step approach for all of our adult customized weight loss training programs.
1. Each individual begins with an individualized assessment and consultation with one of our excellent coaches to determine their unique fitness levels, goals, expectations, worries, injury history, and movement restrictions are. We then analyze the results to come up with a plan to safely and effectively get YOU in the best shape of your life.
2. Next, we build out an individualized and specific training program just for YOU. This program is based on each individuals unique makeup in terms of experience, age, strength, conditioning, mobility/flexibility, and injury history.
3. Finally, we deliver an excellent coaching experience to ensure every adult is performing every exercise properly so they can maximize their time in the gym.
The best part is, this comprehensive assessment is currently FREE to you. If you want to learn how you can get in better shape instantly, SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT.
Still have questions, or want to sign up for a time that you don't see available?
Feel free to give us a call at 609-218-8003 now to ask any questions you still have, or book your FREE assessment and consultation.
Hear From Some Others Who Have Gotten In The Best Shape Of Their Lives At Adapt