Don't settle for group programming. You are unique. Your program should be too.
Our Approach To Performance Training
Adapt specializes in fully customized and individualized training programs based on a comprehensive assessment of an individual's goals, body type, movement patterns, injury history, and performance capabilities
We don't do one size fits all programming because we don't believe that one size fits all. Everybody has unique goals and needs, so why should everybody's program be the same? We pride ourselves on writing individualized programs that match the goals and needs of each individual based on a comprehensive assessment and then continually re-assessing to track progress and help re-adjust the sails if needed.
Who We Train
We train athletes from all sports, including but not limited to soccer, lacrosse, football, hockey, baseball, and basketball. We also train many "non-competitive athletes". Whether you are a weekend warrior or an adult just looking to look good and feel good, we train you too.
How We Can Help
Our individualized programs can help improve:
CustomiZED PERFORMANCE TRAINING
Fully individualized programs based on comprehensive assessments. Training is performed in a small group setting of no more than a 1 to 5 coach to athlete ratio. This service offers the individualization of personal training with the affordable cost and energetic atmosphere of group training.
- Our most popular option
- Fully individualized programming written for YOU
- 1 on 1 assessment and re-assessments every 3 months
- No more than a 1 to 5 coach to athlete ratio
- Based on your goals, needs, season status, and injury history
1 on 1 personal training
Private, 1 on 1 personal training delivered at a premium price point. This service is for those who wish to workout at times when we don't offer classes or for those who like more dedicated attention for an entire hour.
- 1 on 1 attention for an entire hour
- Flexible scheduling at your preferred time
Unfortunately, not everyone lives near our facility. For those of you who don't, we offer remote training so you can still receive coaching and programming from one of our experienced coaches.
- Online or remote programming for those who live too far to train at Adapt regularly
- Either stop in for an assessment every 1-3 months and receive programming via email or set up a Skype call as your assessment and receive programming via email
- More affordable than in person training